How to spot an online scam
Stay on top of the latest technology with PCWorld’s digital magazine. Available as single copies or as a monthly subscription, it showcases the best content from PCWorld.com – the most important news, top product reviews, and most useful features and how-to stories – in a digital magazine. organized for Android and iOS, as well as desktop readers and other tablets.
In the June issue
This month, find out how to spot an online scam, we recap the launch of the Intel Tiger Lake H processor for gaming laptops. Plus, check out our Surface Laptop 4 review.
Other highlights include:
- New: Samsung’s new Galaxy Book Pro laptops are thin, light and smart. Why Microsoft is killing a favorite Windows 10 feature
- Tested: Is Ryzen 5000 Battery Performance Really That Bad? In addition, the speed of Qualcomm’s new Snapdragon 8cx Gen 2 5G chip for PC is
- Crucial BX500 SATA SSD Review: An affordable upgrade drive
- Practice : Xbox Cloud Gaming for the Web Brings Xbox Games to Your Browser
- 8BitDo Pro 2 review: The best “Pro” controller for $ 50
- Here’s how: How to see what Google knows about you and delete it. Plus, Windows 10 Clipboard History is the best little tool you don’t use
To concern: Don’t know what the different types of SSD are? You don’t know which one to put on your PC? Alaina details the speeds and feeds as well as the form factors you need to know when making your decision.
Read your problems on PC or Mac
You can now read all issues as part of your subscription through a browser on Mac or PC. Just go to this link. Click on the icon at the top right (a box with an arrow inside). Existing users of the application should click on “Do you already have an account?” Under the registration form, then log in with your credentials for the PCWorld digital magazine app. From there, you will have access to all the numbers that are part of your subscription. Visit using a Chrome browser and you can download our PCWorld desktop reader for offline (or big screen) reading.
How to subscribe and start reading
Subscribers can visit this page to learn how to access PCWorld on any device and start reading the current issue immediately.
The subscribers: Update your PCWorld app to the latest version today!
Not a subscriber? With the PCWorld subscription, you have access to the digital magazine on as many devices as you want. Subscribe today!
A problem with your subscription or a question to ask? Please email us at [email protected].