iPhone 12 versus the best Android phones
Every day, Macworld brings you essential daily news and other information on all things Apple. But staying on top of this torrent of information can be a constant challenge. One solution: the Macworld digital magazine.
In the February issue
In the February issue, we pit the iPhone 12 against Android’s best phones. Discover the 7 ways iOS 14 protects your privacy. We also have reviews of the iPad Air, iPhone 12 mini, and HomePod mini.
Also in this month’s issue:
• Mac user: How to fix iOS apps on Mac, the most disappointing feature of Mac M1. Additionally, Apple is working on its first cellular modem that could bring 5G to the MacBook.
• Mac user reviews: Sabrent XTRM-Q SSD, Tripp Lite SmartPro Interactive Sine Wave Inverter
• iOS Center: Apple’s App Store priorities for the coming year. Also, AirDrop is great for iPhone, iPad, and Mac, but we have some ideas to make it even better.
• iOS Central Reviews: iPhone 12 mini, Apple MagSafe Duo charger
• Working Mac: Screen incompatibility in Keynote? There is a button to adjust this. Plus Parallels Desktop 16 reviews, nifty file lists
• Playlist: HomePod mini review: Small sound and familiar frustrations.
• Mac 911: Coping With Inconsistent Face Recognition in Apple Photos, How to Use Optimize Mac Storage with iCloud Drive to Pack Videos in Cluttered Mac
Read your numbers on Mac or PC
You can read all issues under your subscription through a browser on Mac or PC. Just go to this link. Click on the icon at the top right (a box with an arrow). Existing app users should click “Already have an account?” under the registration form, then login with your Macworld digital magazine app credentials. From there, you will have access to all the numbers that are part of your subscription. If you visit the link with a Chrome browser, you can download the Macworld desktop player app for offline playback or on a bigger screen.
Discover the responsive view on our platform. In the issue, swipe to an article page (e.g. MacUser), tap the screen to show the app menu, go to the bottom menu, and tap the text icon (bottom right) . To return to PDF view, tap the PDF icon in the same location.
You will need your subscription email address and password to access your issues on the new platform. If you haven’t created a password for your subscription, follow the steps below.
To set up your account with a password for Macworld Digital Magazine
- When connected to Wi-Fi, access the Macworld app on your device. Tap the “Account” icon at the bottom right. top left menu > My Account.
- If you are a digital subscriber:
- Tap on the “Connection” option.
- Press the “Register” button.
- Enter your email address and create a password. Store your password in a safe place.
- Press the “Continue” button.
- Go to the ‘Library’ tab.
- If you subscribed from the app (in-app purchase):
- Tap “Restore Purchases”.
- Tap “Restore”.
- Go to the ‘Library’ tab.
- Download your past purchases
From a computer, go to macworld.com/customer_service to create a password for your subscription.
If you need help, please email us at [email protected], and we’ll be happy to help.
Please update the latest version of our app in the app store.
How to subscribe
Subscribe to our digital magazine. Existing subscribers can log in to access their numbers.
Our magazine can also be found in a variety of other digital newsstands such as Apple News+, Google Play, Kindle and Nook.