Is the MacBook Air really faster than 98% of laptops?
Stay up to date with the latest technology with PCWorld’s digital magazine. Available in single copies or as a monthly subscription, it highlights PCWorld.com’s best content – the most important news, key product reviews, most useful features and how-to stories – in a digital magazine curated for Android and iOS, as well as desktop readers and other tablets.
In the December issue
In the December issue of PCWorld, find out if the MacBook Air is really faster than 98% PC laptops. We also review the Ryzen 5000, the best mainstream processor ever. Find out if you need to upgrade. In addition, our editor selects the best games of this generation of consoles.
Other highlights include:
- News: How Google’s new policy affects your free storage space in Photos and Drive. Plus, Why Microsoft Blocked Hundreds of Sites in Internet Explorer
- Asus ZenBook Flip 13 review: A beautiful OLED laptop with one thing missing
- Acer Nitro 5 review: This budget gaming laptop just keeps getting better
- LG Ultra PC 17 review: A great, lightweight laptop with graphics pep
- Google Pixel 4a 5G review: stuck in the middle
- Xbox Series X (and xCloud): How they saved me from buying a gaming PC
- Here’s how: Can you build a PS5 or Xbox Series X PC for $800?
Look: Apple announced three new Macs last month, and of course we have to assess the competition. The company made its own M1 chip (although it still has Intel chips in other products), and it claims high performance. The tests will tell!
Read your numbers on PC or Mac
You can now read all issues under your subscription through a browser on Mac or PC. Just go to this link. Click on the icon at the top right (a box with an arrow). Existing app users should click “Already have an account?” under the registration form, then log in with your PCWorld digital magazine application credentials. From there, you will have access to all the numbers that are part of your subscription. Visit using a Chrome browser and you can download our PCWorld desktop player for offline (or big screen) playback.
How to subscribe and start reading
Subscribers can visit this page to learn how to access PCWorld on any device and immediately start reading the current issue.
The subscribers: Update your PCWorld application to the latest version today!
Not a subscriber ? With the PCWorld subscription, you have access to the digital magazine on as many devices as you want. Subscribe today!
A problem with your subscription or a question to ask? Please email us at [email protected].