PCWorld April Digital Magazine: Surface Pro 7+ Reviewed
Stay on top of the latest technology with PCWorld’s digital magazine. Available as single copies or as a monthly subscription, it highlights the best content from PCWorld.com – the most important news, key product reviews and most useful features and how-to stories – in a digital magazine curated for Android and iOS, as well as desktop readers and other tablets.
In the April issue
This month we have the Microsoft Surface Pro 7+ review: it’s a giant leap in graphics performance. Find out about Framework and how it plans to break the curse of scalable laptops. Find out how Google could turn Android into another subscription.
Other highlights include:
- News: A first review of Intel 11th Gen Rocket Lake gives the chip mixed ratings. We also take a look at the failure rates of the Ryzen 5000; we verify the reality of the statements
- HP Specter x360 14 review: Luxurious, with long battery life
- Gigabyte Aorus 17G review: A true, incredibly quiet gaming laptop
- Samsung Galaxy S21 Ultra review: All Android for a little less
- Intel 670p SSD review: Faster where it counts
- Here’s how: How to create strong, secure passwords by learning how to crack them, and how to clean up your Gmail inbox by quickly deleting old emails
Look: Gaming phones like the Asus ROG Phone 5 still have a lot up their sleeve. They contain a lot of features that you don’t get in an iPhone or Galaxy phone. In this video, PCWorld’s Adam Patrick Murray reviews his first three.
Read your problems on PC or Mac
You can now read all issues as part of your subscription through a browser on Mac or PC. Just go to this link. Click on the icon at the top right (a box with an arrow inside). Existing users of the application should click on “Do you already have an account?” Under the registration form, then log in with your credentials for the PCWorld digital magazine app. From there, you will have access to all the numbers that are part of your subscription. Visit using a Chrome browser and you can download our PCWorld desktop reader for offline (or big screen) reading.
How to subscribe and start reading
Subscribers can visit this page to learn how to access PCWorld on any device and start reading the current issue immediately.
The subscribers: Update your PCWorld app to the latest version today!
Not a subscriber? With the PCWorld subscription, you have access to the digital magazine on as many devices as you want. Subscribe today!
A problem with your subscription or a question to ask? Please email us at [email protected]