Stay on top of the latest technology with PCWorld’s digital magazine. Available as single copies or as a monthly subscription, it showcases PCWorld.com’s best content – the most important news, top product reviews, and most useful features and how-to stories – in a magazine. digital curated for Android and iOS, as well as desktop readers and other tablets.
In the August issue
This month, we’ve got everything you need to know about Windows 11, and more. Read our official 10 page practice. See how we transformed a gaming PC that we found thrown in the trash. Find out if all USB-C cables are really the same.
Other highlights include:
- New: Find out if your PC has the specs (and processor) to run Windows 11. Additionally, Razer is launching a new Blaze 17 gaming notebook
- Lenovo ThinkBook 14s Yoga review: Budgetary business style, with gaps
- Asus ROG Strix G15 Advantage Edition review: This fully AMD laptop is affordable and super fast
- Seagate Backup Plus Hub (8TB) review: Massive and fast external hard drive
- Here’s how: What to do if your laptop is stolen (and how to prepare for it). Plus, 5 Simple Tasks That Boost Your Safety
- HDR games on PC: all you need to know
To concern: We chat with Judy Johnson, director of games and esports at HP, the DIY philosophy for Omen prebuilt PCs: components that can be replaced with standard parts and labeling that helps novices make upgrades. at the level. Johnson also shows us HP’s Omen Gaming Hub software.
Read your problems on PC or Mac
You can now read all issues as part of your subscription through a browser on Mac or PC. Simply go to this link. Click on the icon at the top right (a box with an arrow inside). Existing users of the application should click on “Do you already have an account?” Under the registration form, then log in with your credentials for the PCWorld digital magazine app. From there, you will have access to all the numbers that are part of your subscription. Visit using a Chrome browser and you can download our PCWorld desktop reader for offline (or big screen) reading.
How to subscribe and start reading
Subscribers can visit this page to learn how to access PCWorld on any device and start reading the current issue immediately.
The subscribers: Update your PCWorld app to the latest version today!
A problem with your subscription or a question to ask? Please email us at [email protected].