Stay on top of the latest technology with PCWorld’s digital magazine. Available as single copies or as a monthly subscription, it showcases PCWorld.com’s best content – the most important news, key product reviews, and the most useful features and how-to stories – in a magazine. digital curated for Android and iOS, as well as desktop readers and other tablets.
In the July issue
This month we get the 11th Gen ‘Tiger Lake H’ performance deep dive: Intel is back in the game. Plus, check out AMD’s super-resolution FidelityFX: Radeon’s DLSS rival even makes GeForce GPUs more fast.
Other highlights include:
- New: The biggest PC news from Computex 2021, Android 12 and other news from Google I / O, RIP Internet Explorer
- Lenovo ThinkPad X12 Detachable Gen 1 review: A valuable tablet for businesses
- Acer Predator Triton 300 SE review: Affordable GeForce RTX performance in a slim body
- Samsung Galaxy Book Pro 360 review: A beautiful thin and light PC
- Command Prompt : 6 Command Prompt Commands You Should Always Use
- Here’s how: How to play games on a Chromebook, enable HDR in Windows 10, add Linux apps to Windows
To concern: Ready to start turning your home into a smart home? There is no better place to start than with a cheap smart speaker. Our two favorites cost $ 50 or less. Which one is right for you? The Amazon Echo Dot and Google Nest Mini can control smart home devices, listen to music, show the weather, read your schedule, and more – all with voice commands.
Read your problems on PC or Mac
You can now read all issues as part of your subscription through a browser on Mac or PC. Simply go to this link. Click on the icon at the top right (a box with an arrow inside). Existing users of the application should click on “Do you already have an account?” Under the registration form, then log in with your credentials for the PCWorld digital magazine app. From there, you will have access to all the numbers that are part of your subscription. Visit using a Chrome browser and you can download our PCWorld desktop reader for offline (or big screen) reading.
How to subscribe and start reading
Subscribers can visit this page to learn how to access PCWorld on any device and start reading the current issue immediately.
The subscribers: Update your PCWorld app to the latest version today!
A problem with your subscription or a question to ask? Please email us at [email protected]