Samsung’s Galaxy S21 vs. Apple’s iPhone 12
Stay on top of the latest technology with PCWorld’s digital magazine. Available as single copies or as a monthly subscription, it showcases the best content from PCWorld.com – the most important news, top product reviews, and most useful features and how-to stories – in a digital magazine. organized for Android and iOS, as well as desktop readers and other tablets.
In the March issue
This month it’s the Galaxy S21 vs. iPhone 12. Which premium phone should you buy? We’ve got the facts about the Apple M1’s speed, plus how it compares to the Ryzen 5000. Plus, 5 simple things you can do to boost your digital security.
Other highlights include:
- News: GeForce RTX 3060 laptops are hitting the streets, but you’ll have to wait for affordable laptops. Plus, the latest Windows 10X leaks
- Test of the Nvidia GeForce RTX 3080 mobile: Fastest Laptop GPU Just Arrived
- Porsche Design Acer Book RS review: This sleek and blazingly fast laptop lives up to its name
- Tested: How fast is the Microsoft Surface Pro 7+ compared to the Surface Pro 7?
- Samsung 870 EVO SATA SSD review: The speed you need, at a reasonable price
- Here’s how: How to find out if your password has been stolen. Plus, 6 Ways To Stop Using Your Android Phone Before Bed
Look: If you’re considering one of the largest high-performance portable SSDs, but don’t want to pay the high price, just build your own. We show you how.
Read your problems on PC or Mac
You can now read all issues as part of your subscription through a browser on Mac or PC. Just go to this link. Click on the icon at the top right (a box with an arrow inside). Existing users of the application should click on “Do you already have an account?” Under the registration form, then log in with your credentials for the PCWorld digital magazine app. From there, you will have access to all the numbers that are part of your subscription. Visit using a Chrome browser and you can download our PCWorld desktop reader for offline (or big screen) reading.
How to subscribe and start reading
Subscribers can visit this page to learn how to access PCWorld on any device and start reading the current issue immediately.
The subscribers: Update your PCWorld app to the latest version today!
Not a subscriber? With the PCWorld subscription, you have access to the digital magazine on as many devices as you want. Subscribe today!
A problem with your subscription or a question to ask? Please email us at [email protected].