The flea war rages on
Stay up to date with the latest technology with PCWorld’s digital magazine. Available in single copies or as a monthly subscription, it highlights PCWorld.com’s best content – the most important news, key product reviews, most useful features and how-to stories – in a digital magazine curated for Android and iOS, as well as desktop readers and other tablets.
In the February issue
That problem, as the chip war rages on, is the Apple M1 versus AMD and Intel. Find out how Apple’s processor compares to the best PC processors. We’ve got the coolest tech from CES 2021. Plus, the Nvidia Reflex test, Lenovo IdeaPad Slim 7 review, and the best Android 11 tips.
Other highlights include:
- News: AMD’s laptop resurgence continues with Ryzen 5000 Mobile processors. Plus, Nvidia is enticing mainstream gamers with $329 GeForce RTX 3060 and RTX 30 laptops
- Tested: How Windows on Arm compares to the new M1 Macs
- Lenovo IdeaPad Slim 7 review: Fast and affordable, with discrete graphics
- Nvidia Reflex tested: How it can make you a better esports player
- Sabrent Rocket 4 Plus NVMe SSD review: Fast on PCIe 4, Fast on PCIe 3
- Windows Security: What you need to know about Windows Security in Windows 10
- Here’s how: How to tell if your laptop can take an SSD
Look: So you’ve set a price range for your first or last smart speaker and you’re ready to shop. Which smart speakers are the best values in today’s market? We have a few choices to match your budget.
Read your numbers on PC or Mac
You can now read all issues under your subscription through a browser on Mac or PC. Just go to this link. Click on the icon at the top right (a box with an arrow). Existing app users should click “Already have an account?” under the registration form, then log in with your PCWorld digital magazine application credentials. From there, you will have access to all the numbers that are part of your subscription. Visit using a Chrome browser and you can download our PCWorld desktop player for offline (or big screen) playback.
How to subscribe and start reading
Subscribers can visit this page to learn how to access PCWorld on any device and immediately start reading the current issue.
The subscribers: Update your PCWorld application to the latest version today!
Not a subscriber ? With the PCWorld subscription, you have access to the digital magazine on as many devices as you want. Subscribe today!
A problem with your subscription or a question to ask? Please email us at [email protected]