The Surface Laptop 4 is here
Stay on top of the latest technology with PCWorld’s digital magazine. Available as single copies or as a monthly subscription, it showcases PCWorld.com’s best content – the most important news, top product reviews, and most useful features and how-to stories – in a magazine. digital curated for Android and iOS, as well as desktop readers and other tablets.
In the May issue
This month, we’re comparing the Surface Laptop 4 that’s twice as fast. Check out our 10 essential tools for building PCs. Plus, find out why graphics cards are so expensive right now.
Other highlights include:
- New: AMD’s new Ryzen 5000G chips use Radeon graphics and double the cores. Plus Android Loses Huge Innovator As LG Stops Making Phones
- Lenovo ThinkPad X1 Nano review: Lenovo drops the mic with its lightweight, fast and durable ThinkPad
- HP Envy 14 Review (2021): This budget-friendly content creation laptop does it all
- OnePlus 9 Pro Reviews: Revolutionary display, upgradeable camera
- Crucial X6 USB SSD review: Good price, good performance, good design
- Here’s how: Another day, another data breach. Here’s how to see if you’ve been exposed. Plus, how to avoid going over your broadband data cap
To concern: The third-generation Amazon Echo Show 10 is the most innovative, sophisticated, and loudest smart home hub ever. The brushless motor that spins its 10.1 inch HD display around a 350 degree arc will catch your eye, but you will quickly discover many other wonders as you explore its capabilities.
Read your problems on PC or Mac
You can now read all issues as part of your subscription through a browser on Mac or PC. Just go to this link. Click on the icon at the top right (a box with an arrow inside). Existing users of the application should click on “Do you already have an account?” Under the registration form, then log in with your credentials for the PCWorld digital magazine app. From there, you will have access to all the numbers that are part of your subscription. Visit using a Chrome browser and you can download our PCWorld desktop reader for offline (or big screen) reading.
How to subscribe and start reading
Subscribers can visit this page to learn how to access PCWorld on any device and start reading the current issue immediately.
The subscribers: Update your PCWorld app to the latest version today!
Not a subscriber? With the PCWorld subscription, you have access to the digital magazine on as many devices as you want. Subscribe today!
A problem with your subscription or a question to ask? Please email us at [email protected]